20 Kia Carnival Second Hand Used Cars for Sale | Carousell PH
Check out Kia Carnival used cars for sale in Philippines @affordable price. Carousell offers 2007-2021 diesel automatic cars with good specs. Mileage: 80,000kms!
Used Kia Carnival for Sale in Philippines
Kia Carnival is a minivan now in its fourth generation. Carousell Philippines offers a wide range of used Kia Carnival cars for sale. This cheapest 2nd hand car is equipped with a 4-cylinder turbocharged 2.2-liter diesel engine and the motor is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. It also features a power sliding door, positioning lamps, fog lamps, a dual sunroof, as well as wood and chrome accents. An aesthetically pleasing people mover, this pre-owned Kia Carnival is one the largest vehicles produced by Kia globally yet.
With the Kia Carnival’s advanced features, super-comfortable seating experience, and large capacity this car is perfect for families. Carousell Philippines offers three different models available of used Kia Carnival cars: LX 11-seater, EX 11-seater, and EX 7-seater.
Kia Carnival Price List
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2002: From Php 250,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2007: Php 330,000-Php 470,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2008: From Php 399,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2009: From Php 450,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2010: Php 180,000-Php 700,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2011: From Php 478,000
- Kia Carnival EX 11-seater 2011: From Php 478,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2013: Php 540,000-Php 560,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2014: From Php 720,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2015: From Php 998,000
- Kia Carnival EX 11-seater 2016: Php 1,100,000-Php 1,190,000
- Kia Carnival LX 11-seater 2016: Php Php 998,000-Php 1,015,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2017: From Php 950,000
- Kia Carnival EX 11-seater 2017: Php 1,400,000-Php 1,550,000
- Kia Carnival EX 7-seater 2021: From Php 3,380,000
Kia Carnival Expert Review
The Kia Carnival has a fresh look for a people mover - yet it has the strength of a minivan: massive space for storage and passengers. The dimensions of the Kia Carnival have specially created a lot of room on the inside, so much that the variants offer 7 and 11 seats. The seats themselves, even those in the second and third rows, are comfortable and spacious. Some of the more modern variants also have an infotainment system that’s appealing with a user-friendly layout and modern graphics.
Despite it being such a large vehicle, the Carnival delivers a smooth ride. It floats over speed bumps and handles corrugations easily, making it perfect for Philippine roads.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ’s)
How much is the Kia Carnival in the Philippines?
A brand new Kia Carnival ranges from Php 1,995,000 up to Php 2,395,000 depending on the variant. A pre-owned Kia Carnival, however, starts with a minimum cost of Php 250,000. Hence, it’s a wise decision to opt for second hand Kia Carnival with all the specs and features included.
Is the Kia Carnival an SUV or a minivan?
Kia markets the Carnival as a multi-purpose vehicle, but the truth is that it’s an ultramodern minivan in SUV clothing.
Is the Kia Carnival an 11-seater vehicle?
The Kia Carnival is offered in a 7-seater and 11-seater layout in the Philippines. Other countries have a 9-seater option.
Cars by Brand
Popular Car Models
Popular Korean Car Models
Popular Autos Pages