PHP 76,000

Pre-order Valextra Iside Mini Size Top Handle Bag

PHP 76,000

Well used


Mandaluyong City



2 weeks ago






Mini iside top handle flap hermes kelly



🌺🌺Welcome to my shop! Please read details before inquiring. 🌺🌺 ❌FIXED PRICE❌ ⛔️FOR SALE ONLY⛔️ ❌NO SWAPS or TRADE❌ Pre-order only. Authentic Valextra Iside Mini Size Top Handle Bag Available for Pre-order only. 2-3 weeks shipping Item is 8.8/10 pre-owned condition. Traces of use on corners. Detailed photos available upon request. Inclusion: for checking 70% dp required. The other 30% once item is here. All items are guaranteed 💯 authentic or your money back. #tric trac shopping canvas traccolina onda brera avietta buckey


Mailing & Delivery

Local shipping fee shouldered by buyer

Meet the seller

Kingdom Pretty Authentic Luxury Bags

Joined 6 years ago
Very Responsive
Reviews for @kingdompretty


@chic_vogue2 months ago

the item is legit. super. love the extra mile sis leslie did. since she got other items to get, she got the items herself from the country of the supplier which made the arrival of the item earlier than expected. super haba ng pasensya din sa dami ng ni require ko na photo. super thank you sis. until next time. reliable and true to her words.

Pre-order Bvlgari Serpenti Medium Flap Bag Bulgari Chain

PHP 68,000

@Kaire.003 months ago

Nice meeting you sis! Will definitely order from you again! Super smooth ng transaction ko and accommodating kausap! Sa uulitin sis! ☺️

Pre-order Christian Dior CD Diorama Medium Size Flap Bag in Black Smooth Leather Chain Strap

PHP 95,000

@jaygee5 months ago

Thank you for a very smooth transaction. Very trustworthy seller! Til our next! 😊

Pre-order Gucci Ophidia GG Monogram Boston Luggage/ Duffle Bag

PHP 69,000

Read all reviews